A profitable, Pre-IPO start-up in Mountain View is looking for Senior Python Engineers to work on their proprietary data analytics technolog...
A profitable, Pre-IPO start-up in Mountain View is looking for Senior Python Engineers to work on their proprietary data analytics technology.
Founded by ex-FAANG employees, this company develops an AI-powered , behavioral analytics engine to can be applied to a wide array of use cases and industries. As they continue to iterate on new features and technical improvements, they require the skillset of tenured engineers who understand multithreading and python like the back of their hand.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3+ years of Python coding expertise
- Strong understand of parallel processing, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Experience working in a start-up or Agile development environment
- AWS or GCP experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Data as a Service Experience
- 90% Backend and Software Systems
- 10% Cloud and Infrastructure-as-Code
- 20% Architecture, Design, and Project Mapping
- 80% Coding, Implementation, and deployment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Equity Package
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice