The ThreatModeler platform is the industry's #1 automated threat modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat modeling pr...
The ThreatModeler platform is the industry's #1 automated threat modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat modeling process enterprise-wide. Through ThreatModeler's easy-to-understand dashboards and reports, threat data is presented in a format that is clear, concise, and actionable with role-based accessibility on a self-serve basis. Security team expertise is there by scaled across all stakeholder functions, allowing enterprise-wide collaboration on the prioritization and management of risk across the entire IT ecosystem. ThreatModeler's unique architecturally-based framework also allows organizations to analyze and manage their comprehensive attack surface, including upstream threats and downstream impacts.
We are looking for a senior engineer that will help support and code in existing technologies and play a significant part of designing and building our next generation solution. You will have a love for highly scalable and robust software design and code. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player with excellent command in software engineering and a passion for software development. We expect a very strong skill sets in specific technology as mentioned below.
- Design, develop and maintain software and APIs.
- Create, inﬂuence, and communicates technical plans and architectures to all levels of the organization including technical and business stakeholders.
- Help and engages teams to best achieve business goals.
- Have excellent expertise on cloud development technologies.
- Designs and directs dot net, cloud (AWS, Azure and/or Google) specific development activities.
- Mentor small technical teams to develop and implement system solutions in agile sprints
- 5-8 years of hands on strong development experience using Python.
- Strong background in PYPI and Python libraries for Cloud (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies (SOAP, REST, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience with writing REST API in Python
- Worked with Angular JS, HTML, JSON, Node.js, jQuery, Java Script and GOJS
- Experience working with writing Python modules for Graph DB
- Excellent troubleshooting and support abilities.
- Passionate advocate of security best practices
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related ﬁeld (Computer Science, Information systems or related field)
- Experience with multi-tier systems, vendor integration, Cloud and SaaS solutions. •Experience with Could Integrations (AWS, AZURE, Google)
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in delivering working software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute