FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operat...
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at
We are seeking seasoned software developers with the passion and experience necessary to design, develop, and support FireEye's leading edge product suites.
What You Will Do
- Development of highly scalable cloud-based security engines and detection services. Development of API, backend and handling big data
- Development and automation of the next generation network security and threat management product suite
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the product
- Ability to multi-task and to co-ordinate with multiple teams to achieve a successful quality release
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product.
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Experience Developing full applications including UI and backend ( Python). Minimum 2 years experience in AWS.
- Familiarity with development of REST API and SaaS applications
- Experience in development with Python, Perl and other shell scripting languages
- Basic understanding of malware, security
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX is expected
- Working knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, DHCP
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills
- Knowledge of XML, JSON formats/parsing is a PLUS
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
Additional InformationAt FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in Northeast/ Southeast/ Southwest/ Midwest Region in the US