We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer (Python, AWS, NoSQL) for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for...
We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer (Python, AWS, NoSQL) for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Use Python, AWS, and a large variety of other serverless toolsets to develop high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable solutions that connect internal and external systems
- Participate in architecture and code reviews within and between teams
- Evangelize new technologies, architectures, and processes to improve the quality of our deliverables
- Evaluate decision-making technology and provide recommendations
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative Agile/SCRUM environment
- Contribute to a culture of integrity, trust, feedback, and continuous improvement
Experience in AWS working with Lambdas, EventBridge, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Secrets Manager, and GuardDuty, as well as AWS CDK and AWS SAM.
- Deep and thorough understanding of modern Python (3.6+) within a Unix environment, along with common libraries and tooling like Requests and Pytest.
- Experience with serverless technology architecture, development, and delivery
- Experience with NoSQL, cloud-based security, and DevOps infrastructure-as-code
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, connecting directly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Experience with designing and developing complex, robust, and highly scalable production services and applications using modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- A passion for learning, teaching, and continuous improvement in a team environment