If you are a Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience building back-end platforms and APIs using (Python/Cloud/Microservices) wa...
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience building back-end platforms and APIs using (Python/Cloud/Microservices) wanting to work on our cutting-edge AI technology platform, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing Computer Software company offering a suite of SaaS products/features, building innovative AI platforms for tens of millions of customers nationwide!
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience building back-end applications, APIs and microservices using Python and either (AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure).This person will be responsible for designing and developing large scale web applications and RESTful API services. This person's main goal will be to enhance our cutting-edge, conversational AI platform!
If you are interested in joining a fast growing Start Up with world class customers and cutting-edge AI technology, apply TODAY!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- WFH flexibility
- Paid premium benefits
- Growth opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and design large scale back-end applications
- Build and design RESTful API services
- Architect and design new product enhancements/features
- Build high performance and scalable multi-tenant SaaS based applications with Amazon AWS, GCP or Azure
- Software architecture in microservices
What You Need for this Position
More than 6 years of experience building and designing back-end services and applications:
- AWS or GCP or Azure
- Kubernetes or Docker
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience in (Python/Cloud/Microservices), please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DM12- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Danielle McIntire - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.