Join a company that is bringing technical services to farmers across North America. The company is valued at over $1 Billion as of last July...
Join a company that is bringing technical services to farmers across North America. The company is valued at over $1 Billion as of last July. They provide services for eCommerce, Loans, Data Insights on land and crop markets, and Insurance.
They're looking for backend engineers to join either the Financial Services or eCommerce team. The stack is primarily Python, PostgresQL, with AWS. This is a pretty fast paced growth stage, where you'll be a part of the full life cycle, working on design, architecture and implementations.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years backend development using a modern language
- Experience using relational databases - PostgresQL, MySQL, etc
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Python, and common frameworks like Flask, Django
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a small engineering group
- Background or understanding of Agriculture Industry
What You Will Be Doing
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Competitive yearly Base Salary : Up to $180k base + Bonus + Equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive RSU Package + Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
- Entirely Remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.Posted By: