This Series B start up in San Mateo optimizes company's websites to increase revenue growth and helps marketers push conversions, delivering...
This Series B start up in San Mateo optimizes company's websites to increase revenue growth and helps marketers push conversions, delivering excellent user experiences and analyzing each visit through multiple devices.
They are looking for a Senior Back-End/Machine Learning Engineer to help work on their core Machine Learning model, handle data pipelines, develop external facing APIs, and build out infrastructures. Although this role does have a Machine Learning and data focus, it is very much a software position. You will get the chance to dig into each of these areas, expanding your skillset!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ Years of Software/Hands-on Data Engineering experience
- Expertise in distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with scalable systems
- Solid experience with Java and/or Python/C++
What You Will Be Doing
- Machine Learning experience is a big plus
- Prior knowledge of microservices
- Experience developing REST APIs
- 60% Java Development
- 40% Python Development
- Up to $190K/year, DOE
- Health and Medical coverage
- Generous PTO
- 401K matching
- Startup environment experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice