Kforce has a growing client in Austin, TX that is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team. In this role we'...
Kforce has a growing client in Austin, TX that is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team. In this role we're looking for Python Developers with Machine Learning experience to help design and develop our Real to Virtual solution. You'll be working on developing applications at the heart of our simulation data collection and learning core drawing from various sensors and bringing it to life in a virtual environment. If you're looking to join a startup company and apply your software engineering prowess to solve complex problems, this could be the opportunity you're looking for.Job Requirements:
- BS/MS EE or CS degree required
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Strong Python development experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with Tensorflow - Pytorch - OpenCV - C++ - OpenGL and/or Cuda desired
- Experience with cameras - LIDAR - IMU and/or Radar a plus
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD a bonus
- Experience with photorealistic and physics based rendering a plus
- Ability to work independently and be a great team member
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.