An early stage startup in Mountain View is looking for a Lead Python Engineer to work on their data analytics technology platform. This comp...
An early stage startup in Mountain View is looking for a Lead Python Engineer to work on their data analytics technology platform. This company was founded by ex-Facebook employees and develops an AI/ML behavioral data analytics engine that can be applied to a wide array of use cases and industries, including data science, data engineering, and can help managers with streamlining information. As they continue to build out on new features and technical improvements to their platform, they are looking for a lead engineer who understand multithreading/concurrency coding with Python while building high quality code for their scalable platform and robust data usage.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Python coding experience
- Strong understand of parallel processing, concurrency, and multi-threading
- SQL database expertise
- Experience working within a Cloud environment with either AWS or Google Cloud Platform
What You Will Be Doing
- Data as a Service Experience
- 90% Coding
- 10% Architecture/Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Equity Package
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice