An early stage startup in the Agriculture and Robotics Space is developing a number of Autonomous Tractors. Their mission is to increase the...
An early stage startup in the Agriculture and Robotics Space is developing a number of Autonomous Tractors. Their mission is to increase the proficiency of farming by using industrial automation and improving the safety of ag-tech.
They are looking for an engineer to join the Platform team, where you would be contributing to building new features from scratch. You'll work cross-functionally with the robotics, embedded, and DevOps teams to developed REST API's and build Microservices. This engineer should have interest in working in a fast-spaced, small but innovative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years experience programming with Python
* 5+ years building APIs
* Experience building large scale applications
* Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience with IOT platforms for device management
* Background in Robotics or Industrial Automation
* Interested in a small, growing start-up
What You Will Be Doing
* 60% Python
* 40% REST API's
* 70% Hands On
* 30% Team Collaboration
* Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year, and equity with a Series A startup
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.