If you are a Senior Software Engineer interested in building high performance enterprise software applications using Python / React / Lambda...
If you are a Senior Software Engineer interested in building high performance enterprise software applications using Python / React / Lambda / AWS, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We're a growing business changing the landscape of home + business loans
- We're tackling a huge problem around a multi-billion dollar industry (loan servicing + compliance)
- We are pulling from years of experience of building + delivering leading enterprise software applications
What You Will Be Doing
We're in the process of inhousing our prototypes and version .5 to create a version 1 so you'll be involved in the full application development life cycle
Writing core features for our loan servicing and compliance applications
Building out our core team of developers - we're targeting a platform of AWS, Lambda, Serverless Code, and Python or other scripting language
Application design, architecture, coding, testing, improving, revising, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- serverless applications
What's In It for You
Strong Base Salary
Leading health benefits
Mostly remote work w/ occasional meetings in Dallas Tx, + Irvine, Ca
Ground up application development
Potential for other perks like bonus + equity
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with Python / React / Lambda / AWS experience and you're interested in building serverless enterprise applications around financial technology / mortgage technology like servicing + Compliance, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AF- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Aaron Frankel - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.