My client, a globally trusted leader in risk intelligence, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This company striv...
My client, a globally trusted leader in risk intelligence, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This company strives to empower organizations of all sizes to take efficient, decisive actions to protect against threats.
While this company is hosted in Google Cloud Platform, they recently acquired another company whose platform is hosted in AWS. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with AWS and Kubernetes and can program with Python.
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years working in AWS
- Proficient with Kubernetes and Linux
- Experience with Python programming
- Understanding of privacy and security
- Experience with Terraform, Prometheus, and/or Vault are a big bonus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Health & Wellness Perks
#LI-CR1 - provided by Dice