A growing streaming service is in search of a multiple seasoned Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) or DevOps Engineers to add...
A growing streaming service is in search of a multiple seasoned Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) or DevOps Engineers to add to their Production Operations team. This position is a great opportunity for a passionate Cloud professional who is knowledgeable in migrations (specifically, ECS to EKS). Other tools utilized will include Bash or Python, Terraform, and AWS infrastructure. Our client is offering competitive pay of up to 180k DOE, full benefits, and can be 100% remote.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Site Reliability, DevOps, or related-focus Engineer
- 3+ years in AWS (fully versed)
- Have 2+ years in the following:
- Bash or Python (Python is a big plus!)
- Terraform for IaC
- MongoDB or Redis (for one position, not required)
What You Will Be Doing
- B.S. in Computer Science or Related Study
- Previous work history at a streaming service or entertainment platform
- 100% Cloud Infrastructure
- 80% Hands-on
- 20% Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-RM1 - provided by Dice