Join a startup that has been growing steadily over the past 1.5 years, creating a data analysis platform that tracks debris in space to prev...
Join a startup that has been growing steadily over the past 1.5 years, creating a data analysis platform that tracks debris in space to prevent it colliding with satellites. Using ground radar stations, this data is pulled, analyzed, packaged and then used by companies that one satellites to make sure they're investment stays in orbit.
We're looking for an Architect to lead efforts in scalability, as customers, services and radar stations continue ton increase. You'd join a team of 8 developers, and take charge of technical direction. The platform is currently built using Python, PostgresQL, and hosted on AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience with modern language: python, golang, java, etc
- Experience with design and architecture for IOT or Data Analysis companies
- Low ego, flexible attitude, strong desire to join a startup
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with docker, Kubernetes, and a cloud native environment
- Experience migrating from a monolithic architecture to microservices
- Experience coding with C++
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- 30% Hands On
- 50% Architecture and Desig
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $205,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-CP1 - provided by Dice