Brooksource is looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer as the newest addition to a cutting-edge software development environment. Th...
Brooksource is looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer as the newest addition to a cutting-edge software development environment. This team is responsible for creating solutions that involves AWS Lambdas, custom web services, and dynamic software that helps to modernize business operations efforts.
In this role you will working with innovative cutting-edge technology such as AWS Lambda, Python, and Angular based software! Lambda functions offer customers a "serverless" way to create applications, an approach that lets customers turn business logic and application code into scalable, fault-tolerant production systems without requiring every developer to become an expert in distributed systems, deployment technologies, and infrastructure management.
We are looking for smart software engineers who want to work with cutting edge technology to continue leveraging AWS cloud for deployment of solutions. This role exists to help offload backlogged development tasks that are sitting in JIRI for this group. Anticipation of more development tasks is expected to continue in this group. To succeed in this role, you need to be creative, responsible, and able to work effectively independently. An ideal candidate will be passionate about customer experience and focus on building performant systems that offer idiomatic programming interfaces to customers!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related Information Technology area of study
- Extensive experiences writing custom web APIs for integration work
- Experience handling new "build" development work a well as advanced troubleshooting and support work
- Initiative to learn new technologies - specifically focusing ITIL and ITSM
- Regular development in the Angular framework including new code development, enhancing existing code, and using built-in tools and features of the framework.
- Assist with Angular upgrade to the latest version being utilized.
- Develop and consume REST and SOAP web services.
- Python programming to build new application functionality.
- Regular communication of development tasks and work directly from Manager through ITSM tool like JIRA