We are a software and platform development firm that empowers clients large and small to run more effi...
We are a software and platform development firm that empowers clients large and small to run more efficiently and unlock new business value through integration and automation. We build and support mission-critical applications, online services, and platforms that enable innovation for customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
As a Software Engineer, you'll be part of a team executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of projects. You will utilize current best of breed technologies and have the support of an experienced team with a strong desire to drive growth of APIs. We put a real emphasis on professional growth for our people, which will mean you will have the opportunity to hone the technical and professional skills you will need to continue advancing your career.
- Development - Our services are geared towards developers, so it is always great when you have a similar technical mindset
- Quality Assurance - Providing automated testing as part of a CI/CD is a big part of what we do
- Operations - We bring know-how for making API operations scalable and automated
- Experience consuming or producing REST APIs
- DEV ops experience such as more development and deploy rather than cloud ops
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with the customer's technical staff
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field