CW will work from home for the near future and then potentially transition to a virtual role with some time spent on site. (LOCAL CANDIDATES...
CW will work from home for the near future and then potentially transition to a virtual role with some time spent on site. (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
The Software Engineer will be responsible for planning, developing, and documenting automated solutions to one or more of the following projects:
- Automated solutions to install and configure operating systems, software, benchmarks, and tools on Windows and Unix\Linux-based Operating Systems.
- Develop or integrate existing tools to manage, view, and automate system setup across hundreds of Windows machines with varying requirements.
- Creation or updating of web-based applications to manage and monitor lab activities.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant experience in the following areas:
- High-Level Software Development and Scripting in Python, PowerShell, Batch, and\or Bash.
- Web Framework familiarity with Angular, React, Django, or similar.
- Relational Database design or administration.
- Modern version control systems (Git) and issue tracking (GitHub\GitLab Issues, JIRA).
- Cross-platform development across Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools to support Continuous Integrations, Deployment Automation, Containerization, and Orchestration of SW.
- Understanding of a structured query language (MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience running and analyzing results from commercial benchmarks.
- provided by Dice