Solidus is looking for a C++/Python Software Engineer to join a team that expertise includes advanced passive imaging system hardware develo...
Solidus is looking for a C++/Python Software Engineer to join a team that expertise includes advanced passive imaging system hardware development and video-processing technology research and development. These efforts are used to support the development of advanced system concepts (architecture definition; prototype design; and hardware, algorithm, and software fabrication) for Department of Defense and NASA sponsors.
The candidate must be a motivated self-starter, able to work individually or within a group to achieve program goals and objectives. Problem solving ability is critical. Activities will include programming, data reduction and analysis, data presentation in graphic form, etc.
- Software/application design, development, and support; coder; web interface; system configuration management; system troubleshooting
- Design, develop, and support technical programs utilizing modern software engineering techniques, programming tools, and support processes for program managers and technical staff
- Participate in defining, describing and implementing program deliverables
- Evaluate and propose use of open source and commercial software, frameworks, and tools where applicable
- ship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance; Active Secret preferred
- MS plus 3 years minimum relevant experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Continuous integration setup and maintenance, static code analysis, source control and ticket systems
- SQL database use & administration
- Developing, debugging, and executing software in a Windows and Linux environment
- Self-directed prioritization & follow-through
- Small team communication
- Linux administration experience
- Algorithm implementation and verification
- Shell scripting
- Data handling
Req ID: 3949
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. - provided by Dice