One of our clients is looking to hire a "Software Engineer (Data Science, PHP, Django, NLP, SaaS)" in Seattle, Washington, United States . P...
One of our clients is looking to hire a "Software Engineer (Data Science, PHP, Django, NLP, SaaS)" in Seattle, Washington, United States . Please find the job details below
PLEASE - NO RECENT GRADS OR CONSULTANTS
Client prefers local candidates!
Our client is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire, and grow customers at scale.
Technical Stack: Python, PHP, Django, data science, machine learning, LP, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that's scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
As a Software Engineer on their data science team, you will directly contribute to the innovative solutions they are building. Through wrangling, interrogation, and synthesis of our datastores, data movement, and data processing, you will help build innovative capabilities for our product line. This position is based in Washington state, either the Seattle or Bellingham areas.
- Deploy and maintain services in Production; learn from the real-world data and devise plans to improve the customer's experience of your services.
- Solve challenging problems by writing high-quality code! Include test automation and design for secure and smooth operations.
- Develop new, and enhance existing, applied Artificial Intelligence Solutions as a core capability of their offerings.
- Participate in technical design sessions to ensure robust and resilient SaaS operations
- Work closely with our product management and customer success teams
- 4+ years of professional hands-on software development (SDLC) experience in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience working with large data sets
- Ability to work with scripting languages, such as PHP, and web frameworks, such as Django.
- Familiarity with data science and working knowledge of machine learning development.
- Exposure to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Experience with agile SaaS and DevOps methodologies;
- Comfortable with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services and technology such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Someone who prefers testing automation, TDD, etc.