Opportunity to join an elite SWAT Engineering team at a world leading Tech-driven hedge fund. We are seeking strong C++, Java or Python Soft...
Opportunity to join an elite SWAT Engineering team at a world leading Tech-driven hedge fund. We are seeking strong C++, Java or Python Software Engineers.
This small team partners with other larger parts of the organization. You will work on key areas and the most pressing needs with a variety of teams and technologies. Some of these include: Scalable infrastructure, Massive data sets, Low-latency and High Performance Computing. You will work on platforms and solutions which are critical for business success and revenue generation.
Members of this team are the best of the best. They have a track record of solving incredibly complex challenges in distributed computing at FAANG companies. This team is not afraid to tear down and rebuild systems and infrastructure.
You will get C'level exposure, mentorship by some of the best engineers in the industry, and the opportunity to contribute to massive accomplishments and wins across the technology organization.
If you are an exceptional engineer who enjoys collaborating on a variety of projects in an extremely fast-paced environment, we would love to tell you more.
The required technical skills are:
- 5-10+ years of hands-on engineering experience
- Expert level coding skills in either: C++, Java, Python
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Collaborative approach to execution and delivery of exceptional solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Members should be comfortable interacting with and delivering findings to senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subjects