As part of the Engineering Productivity team, you will join a group of thoughtful individuals who are passionate about promoting a...
As part of the Engineering Productivity team, you will join a group of thoughtful individuals who are passionate about promoting a quality-first engineering culture. You will report to one of our Directors of Engineering and join the team helping the broader Engineering organization develop products quickly without sacrificing product quality.
- Build frameworks, automation, and tooling to promote a culture of quality.
- Use technologies like Docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new products.
- Contribute to customer-facing products that allow developers to programmatize their interactions with the StreamSets platform.
- Gain broad exposure to and expertise in a huge collection of enterprise software environments
- Continuous integration
- Passion for writing code and improving your technical expertise
- A BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with cloud-native technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 1+ years professional experience as a software engineer - we are open to a range of candidates!
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- The best equipment and resources - we want to make sure you have what you need to be successful
- Healthy work/life balance, including wellness days and flexible time off policies
- Paid family leave
- Professional development - we are invested in you
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. People seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!