Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a ...
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a ETL/Informatica Engineer to work at Fidelity's location in Smithfield, RI.
Fidelity Brokerage Technology (FBT) enables business partners to win in their respective marketplaces by designing, building and maintaining the technology platforms and products of Fidelity Institutional, Personal Investing and Workplace Investing.
FBT Business Intelligence Team is looking for a Lead Technologist to build and support various BI applications on as part of Consolidated Data Platform initiative
Our team is hiring a Principal Lead Big Data Application developer, you will be responsible for partnering with the project sponsors, Analysts and Architecture teams to design and deliver outstanding business intelligence applications.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required, Master's degree a plus
- 7+ years of experience design and development of large-scale Big Data engineering applications,
- 10+ Years of IT experience
- 2+ years of Python development experience
- 8+ years of architecture, design and development of highly scalable distributed data processing systems
- 5+ years implementing batch and real-time Data integration frameworks and/or applications,
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming and utilizing Oracle query optimization techniques (must have minimum three years hands on experience)
- Proficient with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Stash).
- Experience and comfort executing projects in Agile environments (Kanban and Scrum).
- A minimum of 2 years of Python development experience
- In-depth understanding of ETL & Data warehousing System
- Developing PL/SQL objects as per business logic in Teradata, PostgreSQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Performing SQL & PL/SQL code tuning, creation of partitions and indexes to improve performance
- Working experience with Informatica, Unix Programming is must
- Experience with Big Data skills like SQOOP, Hive, Spark is a PLUS
- Experience with shell scripting, control M
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com .
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.