Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SE...
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Software Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Our customer is putting together a team of software developers, data scientists and DevOps engineers to design and deploy an automated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enterprise-level implementation of Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KAAS) comprised of CI/CD Infrastructure deployment, Kubernetes cluster, and automated affiliated services (i.e. authentication and authorization, PKI generation and registration, customer resources definitions extensions/controllers for dynamic horizontal and vertical scaling, security and capability Red/Green and Blue/Green CI/CD deployment mechanisms).
- Experience developing software using one of Java, Golang or Python.
- Software development using datastores, (databases, REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment.
- Experience using Github/Gitlab Configuration management software.
- Data science / analytic developers with the capability to create analytics for anomaly detection, and Poisson regressions of data flow, network traffic and data throughput
- Additional Experience developing software on cloud computing platforms such as AWS or OpenStack or using container and container management technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with PKI
- Basic Networking knowledge and diagnostic skills
- Additional experience developing and deploying containers (Docker) and/or in a Kubernetes Orchestration Systems a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Splunk and other monitoring tools a plus
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR