About the job:
This BioTech startup is based in Menlo Park and has begun adding in more and more passionate individuals to their engineerin...
About the job:
This BioTech startup is based in Menlo Park and has begun adding in more and more passionate individuals to their engineering team to shock the health tech industry. Being passionate about software, technologies and processes is a must in this role.
They are searching for a Software Engineer that will help create high quality, secure APIs and design/develop clean/scalable backend code. Not only will you be handling the back-end software development, but you will also have the chance to implement algorithms, models, infrastructure to build and operate dashboards, workflow management, reporting and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in development of software as a service
- %+ years of experience in software engineering/development
- Prior work building/optimizing distributed software applications
- Experience with design and architecture patterns: Microservices.
- Containers and cloud tools: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge and experience of Java, Springboot, Hibernate Search.
- Strong experience in building simplified and responsive, RESTful APIs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Python development
- Streaming/messaging technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- MySQL, NoSQL, or PostgreSQL all highly desired
- Previous life science/biotech experience
- Up to $180K per year, DOE
- Competitive annual bonuses
- 3 weeks PTO
- Flexible sick days
- Tightly-knit, friendly work culture/environment
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice