Leidos is looking for a Senior Software Developer position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Prog...
Leidos is looking for a Senior Software Developer position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software Developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired. A software engineer who can support a system in sustainment for defect debugging and resolution, COTS/FOSS upgrades and general maintenance releases.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with end-to-end Software Development experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- COTS/FOSS upgrades
- Requires BS and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
- Software engineering and development experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, RDS), Grafana, Django, PostgresSQL, Java and REST
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Support software updates required to meet new customer requirements and updates to external interfaces, which requires updates to data ingest/parsing/cataloguing software in support of NGA exploitation requirements
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software DevelopmentPay Range:
- provided by Dice