This is Manisha with Spectraforce Technologies. Spectraforce Technologies is a certified MBE specializing in global contract staffing and pa...
This is Manisha with Spectraforce Technologies. Spectraforce Technologies is a certified MBE specializing in global contract staffing and payrolling. Spectraforce is an equal opportunity employer, which is a global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to our fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.
We have opening of Software Engineer (Python & AWS) in Seattle, WA 98119
Title: Software Engineer (Python & AWS)
Location: Seattle, WA 98119
Duration: 06+ months
- You will develop, design, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines.
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision of the team
- Communicate and work effectively with geographically distributed multi-functional teams
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Define, develop and maintain artifacts like technical design or partner documentation
- Drive for continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team
- Participate in user story creation in partnership with the team(s)
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience using code versioning tools for e.g. Git or others
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development practices
- Effective interpersonal and intrapersonal skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated commitment to reliability engineering, particularly related to cloud-based systems (AWS preferred)
- Intermediate to expert in Software Engineering, including system design and implementation of modules and microservices using Python, Java, or a comparable language (for this position, you will be primarily using Python)
Specific experience that would separate one candidate from another:
- AWS-focused system design and implementation, especially using Boto libraries in Python
- Experience working with the Google SRE model
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Manisha Pasi at OR Feel free to contact us at 1- EXT - 4 658.
- provided by Dice