Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Software Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Laurel, MD
: Work on a team that serves as an enabler for the section and provides the following critical support functions: system testing and evaluation, tailored system and operation training, system security, lab management, property accountability and fielding logistical support.
- 0-6+ years of Software Engineering experience and a BS Degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL) (user and some SA basics)
- Scripting in Python and Bash
- Experience automating software packaging and deployment
- Experience with CI/CD tools like GitLab CI/CD or Bamboo
- Experience with Elasticsearch and other elastic suite components
- Git, Ansible, Kafka integration and administration
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR