ETL developer to work on government health care systems transformation. Current and relevant experience on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid...
ETL developer to work on government health care systems transformation. Current and relevant experience on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services projects is REQUIRED.
- Create and update ETL specifications
- Create and maintain ETL code
- Work with federal and contractor staff to identify ETL requirements
- Participate in system related walkthroughs
- Perform data profiling to identify quality and standardization issues in data sources
- Create, maintain and execute test plans for ETL streams
- Assist architects in development of algorithms used to perform data matching
- ETL development with the technical skills required to work with relational, nosql and graph databases
- SQL development
We are currently unable to sponsor Visa candidates. Must be US Citizen or green card holder with the ability to obtain a public trust clearance. Relocation is not available.
- 3 -10 years ETL development experience (3-7 Mid-Level, 7-10 Senior Level)
- 3-5 years SQL development experience
(TELEWORK UNTIL COVID-19 REMOTE WORK ENDS. THEN THIS POSITION REQUIRES RESIDENCY IN MARYLAND OR VIRGINIA AS THE ROLE REQUIRES REGULAR INTERACTION WITH FEDERAL STAFF LOCATED IN MARYLAND)
About Next Phase Solutions And Services, Inc.
Innovation. It's What Defines Us.
Next Phase provides insights and solutions for healthcare, engineering and science research. Next Phase commits to creating an environment where our employees achieve their full potential, increase their productivity, and expand their professional and personal horizons. We look for bright, innovative people that achieve results, understand the importance of being a productive and supportive team member, and put the customer's satisfaction first. Next Phase leadership is looking for new leaders, scientific and technical subject matter experts, and technically savvy people that are interested in putting forth the effort and commitment needed to grow our company.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include, but not limited
Health And Wellness Benefits
Personal Insurance Benefits
- Medical Insurance (three healthcare plans to choose from), Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Competitive paid-time-off programs
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution
- Profit sharing
- Company-sponsored professional development activities and professional dues/subscriptions reimbursement