Who We Are
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collabor...
Who We Are
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world's largest automakers, we're building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet The Team
The engineering integration software team will cover all aspects of Argo's next generation technology including our Argo Lidar products. This position will work on everything from prototyping, and integration to production. This team will also help other hardware teams to integrate other next generation prototypes into our autonomous vehicle stack.
What You'll Do
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Develop full-stack software application for real-time Lidar system control, calibration, data acquisition, and point cloud visualization in C++ and Python
- Develop software for automated testing and characterization of optoelectronic devices such as geiger mode APDs, diode lasers, optical scanners, and various Lidar systems
- Contribute to the development of system simulation utilities with a focus on front-end GUIs for configuration and output data visualization
- Provide expertise in the design and development of software for cross-functional teams involved with device testing, simulation, and signal processing
What We Offer You
- Degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong Python and C++ programming skills
- Good experience with the Qt library for GUI development
- Experience with GCC and Linux based development
- Prefer candidates with experience in network socket communication
- Prefer candidates with experience in Bazel, Docker, Jenkins and others
- Prefer candidates with experience in point cloud and 3D graphics visualization
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world's leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers' global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.