Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their team...
Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Software Engineer to join our Flowroute team in a 100% remote work environment; providing voice and messaging services which enable developers, small businesses, and enterprise customers to build their own cloud applications. If you are a developer who lives to solve unique problems and develop applications, APIs, and systems that will disrupt the traditional telecommunications industry, we want you!
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, continuous integration, software tests and code reviews
- Enhance and maintain our RESTful API, developer docs, & SDKs.
- Create systems to connect seamlessly with our partner carriers
- Help architect, implement, deploy, and maintain back end software systems that communicate within and among geographically dispersed data centers
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code CI/CD deployment pipelines for services
- Evolve or re-factor systems so they can scale and support growth.
- Architect software with scalability, redundancy, and seamless survival/recovery
- Write documentation and/or technical articles for API's and projects that you've worked on.
What you'll bring…
- At least 3 years of experience as a full time, full-stack Developer with Python or Golang
- Experience of cloud-based technologies like AWS / GCP / Azure (we use AWS)
- Exposure to Django and Flask is advantageous
- Proven ownership of end-to-end critical pieces of a customer platform
- Passion for building software the "right" way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others
- Experience with agile methods and love a good code review & backlog grooming!
- Familiarity with SIP operations (VOIP, Messaging, PBX Solutions etc. would be beneficial but training and up-skilling on this is offered)
Technologies you'll use or be exposed to:
- Python, GoLang, C
- (RDS) PostgreSQL, Redshift, SQlite3
- Docker, Amazon ECS
- AWS Lambda
- Redis, DynamoDB
- Linux Operating System (Ubuntu, Debian)
- SIP, Kamailio, WebRTC
- Asterisk, FreeSwitch; PBX's
- AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda, and more!)
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview).
Apply now to join our successful team.
As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring & on-boarding process
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds.