If you are a Software Engineering Manager with experience, please read on! We have an immediate opening for a seasoned Engineering Manager t...
If you are a Software Engineering Manager with experience, please read on! We have an immediate opening for a seasoned Engineering Manager to join our growing team. Must have at least 5 year of hands on management experience and proven ability in building first class software teams! If this is the role for you please apply now!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for leading, mentoring, and grow a talented team of engineers in developing mail and file sharing applications for the company system.
- Communicate development planning and status cross functionally with product management, QA, and customer support teams.
- Work closely with the C suite in guiding the departments growth and development.
- Responsible for hiring and developing a first class software team.
What You Need for this Position
- Engineering Management
- Application Development
- Cyber Security
What's In It for You
- Bonus Plan
- Generous PTO and Vacation plan.
- Flexible work schedule.
So, if you are a Software Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AP14- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Andy Prickett - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.