Provides expert solutions for software quality assurance including automated testing to ensure functional working solut...
Provides expert solutions for software quality assurance including automated testing to ensure functional working solutions for CPI. The position will design and perform automated tests to identify software defects, generate system metrics, and generate related quality reports. Additionally, participate in the design of new software development and enhancement efforts, and coordinates the design and implementation of test cases in support of the software development process, and ad-hoc or emergency requests
• Develops automated testing scripts and code modules for testing automation.
• Shows a strong attention to development detail, and produces high-quality code.
• Quickly and accurately performs troubleshooting and repair of existing test scripts.
• Executes functional tests using automation tools and reports results using defined process and resources.
• Reports defects using the defined reporting process.
• Participates in code reviews to ensure adherence to established coding and architectural standards.
• Maintains a working knowledge of CPI applications and system integrations and is able to understand changes in order to anticipate cross-system or cross-process impacts.
• Performs scheduled ad-hoc, and emergency tasks within the department's scope.
• Must have experience with scripting and programming in Python in a professional environment.
• Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Robot Framework, Selenium, HP Quality center)
• Knowledge about REST API and/or WCF API.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery. Jenkins or Git Lab automation experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational database structures.
• Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools including JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience testing applications in both Windows and Linux environments.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent on-the-job experience with 5+ years of software application development and testing experience.
• 3+ years hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
With more than 20 years of experience as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI Card Group® is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering end-to-end credit, debit, and prepaid payment solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. Covering a broad range of needs, our solutions include EMV chip, mag stripe, RFID, dual interface, metal, personalization, packaging, fulfillment, instant issuance, digital payment services, and more.
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding culture.
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces .