Located in Irvine, CA, we are startup that is revolutionizing the logistics industry by building a global marketplace for shippers, brokers ...
Located in Irvine, CA, we are startup that is revolutionizing the logistics industry by building a global marketplace for shippers, brokers and trucking companies to connect and bring value to all. Founded on partnerships, automation, and affordable cloud solutions, we are the future of order fulfillment!
We are looking for a QAE who has a few years of industry experience, is strong with Python, and can be a future leader within our quickly growing org!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Startup, forward-thinking environment with a team of 30 and quickly growing!
- Full-time/Direct hire opportunity
- Annual base ($70-90k DOE)
- Medical, dental, vision, etc
What You Will Be Doing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of software testing or QA
- BS in Computer Science or related
- software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- white box, black box testing, and automated testing tools
- unit and consolidated testing
- mobile application testing
- curl, frontend and backend testing
- Agile/Scrum development process
(+) performance and/or security testing
(+) designing consumer facing products
(+) transportation and/or the logistics industry
So if you are a QA Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.