Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop test strategy, test cases and test plans to allow delivery offully tested and high quality controls ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop test strategy, test cases and test plans to allow delivery offully tested and high quality controls and software sub-systems for all EUV projects.
- Develop test scripts (Python) for mechatronic systems, embedded control systems with complex algorithm software and data intensive systems with complex diagnostic and communication interfaces ( EtherCAT , Profinet, TCP/IP).
- Work on automated tests that support various levels of testing of the product software smoke, functional, regression and validation tests.
- Determine means and then develop enhanced capability in testing environment that allows issues to be found during testing in a simulated/emulated environment rather than testing on the actual product.
- Participate in software requirements, architecture and design reviews to provide testability input and to derive complex test scenarios.
- Ability to trace hardware and network connectivity issues, and use basic tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and pulse generators.
- Participates in the screening and selection of team members and in the mentoring ofnew team members.
- Work to meet the documented goals in the areas of test coverage and test effectiveness.
- Requires Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related Eng. /Science fields. MS or Ph.D. in relevant field is a plus.
- Requires strong Python knowledge, Object Oriented Design principles and Test development knowledge.
- Ability to develop automated tests, test strategy, test cases and test plans to allow delivery of fully tested and high quality controls and software for the distributed sub-systems and system as a whole
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines with agility and results driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Ability to follow a Software Development Process that includes elements of planning, estimation, gathering and analyzing requirements, developing concepts and designs, implementation, developing and executing test plans' and engaging in work product reviews.
- Ability to interact effectively with other team members as well as individuals in other disciplines and organizations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Some travel required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to be on call and work hours as required to solve problems that arise with internal and external customers. External customers could be outside the US.
- The environment requires working with a firing laser (which is noisy) and/or working in a manufacturing clean room environment from time to time.
- provided by Dice