The DBA Data Analyst will be responsible for the ingestion, maintenance, and integrity of all data sets. This person should have experience ...
The DBA Data Analyst will be responsible for the ingestion, maintenance, and integrity of all data sets. This person should have experience working with SQL relational databases as well as cloud based non-relational data systems like Dynamo DB.
This person should be fluent in Transact SQL and have experience writing advanced queries that quickly abstract out important features from complex data bases. The DBA Data Analyst should have experience developing scraping systems in Python using libraries like Beautiful Soup, Requests and Scrapy.
This person should be able to understand large data sets to the extent that they are able to write integrity unit tests validating that the data being collected is complete and of high quality. A successful DBA Data Analyst will likely be detail oriented, proactive about finding potential problems and developing solutions.
* Manage Microsoft SQL database server.
* Scrape data from the web or APIs using Python.
* Support the database needs of many large data driven models.
* Ensure that all datasets are timely and accurately represent their sources.
* Actively search for new datasets which would add value to company projects.
No 3 rd parties
Must be local to Houston - some onsite
Must be eligible to work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Strong Salary, benefits, and bonuses
- provided by Dice