Zenosys is looking for Sr Data Data Engineer with Python Experience a client AnnArbor, MI If you are available and interested in the...
Zenosys is looking for Sr Data Data Engineer with Python Experience a client AnnArbor, MI If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me updated resume. Thanks
Job Title Sr Data Data Engineer with Python Experience
Location- AnnArbor, MI
Duration -6+ Months Contracts to Hire
If you are interested, please provide the following details along with the updated resume to speed up the interview process.
Full Legal Name as mentioned in Drivers' license:
Willing to relocate to the specified work location:
Currently on a project or actively looking:
Availability for interview:
Availability to join the project:
Date of Birth (Month/Date):
Since how long the candidate has been in US
Need Education details with University Name, Location & Passing year in resume.:
1) Sr. Software Engineer/Python
2) Lead Software Engineer/Python
Our Client is looking for one person who could play a team Lead role and/or completely own projects or subsystems, and another for a developer with some solid experience.
Job description - Senior Software Engineer / Python
- Experience designing and building complex software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers and maintained across several
- Knowledge and implementer of professional software engineering
practices & best practices for the full software development life
cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, test automation, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and
management to collect requirements, describe software product
features, and technical designs.
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature.
- Experience with distributed systems built with web services
and REST architectures.
- Proficiency with Python, test automation tools
- Proficiency with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with processing and manipulation of XML and JSON
- Experience with working on Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or XP
- Knowledge of open source tools and frameworks
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with search engines such as Solr is a plus
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus
If interested Please send me your resume at
- provided by Dice