A healthcare provider in Hollywood is looking to add a Data Engineer to their team. The firm strives to provide economic and quality healthc...
A healthcare provider in Hollywood is looking to add a Data Engineer to their team. The firm strives to provide economic and quality healthcare to its members and has over 6 million subscribers worldwide. They are looking for a driven problem solver who can design, develop and maintain their high volume and high traffic Data platform end to end. This would be a mostly new development using Python, Spark, SQL, and AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, RDS, Lambda). This position offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional end-to-end data management experience in Python, Spark and SQL
- Experience build Data Pipeline, ETL and Big Data
- Experience working with large scale Data warehouses
- Experience working with Web API Services and Lambda
- Experience working within an AGILE & SCRUM environment
- Proficiency in AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- Streaming with Spark, Kafka or etc.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- 80% Data Engineer
- 20% Visualization and Analysis
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 401K Matching
- 100% Remote after Covid-19
- Ability to work with large data sets
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice