Who We Are
1health is a Testing as a Service (TaaS) company that makes precision health possible and affordable by managing the deployment,...
Who We Are
1health is a Testing as a Service (TaaS) company that makes precision health possible and affordable by managing the deployment, verifications, logistics, payments, reporting, and data analytics around all medical testing. We make insights possible in ways that have never been possible in healthcare by aggregating high-quality test data into a modern data analytics platform.
We are AI engineers, scientists, data geeks, and UX designers who believe that modern diagnostic testing should be easier, more cost-effective and that the aggregate data should drive better health care decisions through smart algorithms.
1health is a team of technology and health industry professionals who believe that diagnostic, wellness, and health testing should be simple, affordable, and straightforward. We created an easy-to-use software platform that delivers Testing as a Service (Taas). From ordering, logistics, and collection to real-time tracking, reporting, data aggregation, and billing, the 1health TaaS platform provides end-to-end process management for precision testing at scale. 1health TaaS helps reduce costs while increasing efficiencies across organizations and is the trusted partner of corporations, universities, health organizations, and governments across the United States.
About The Job
If you are dynamic, self-oriented, with a sense of urgency Sr. Fullstack developers experienced with Python web frameworks, we want to hear from you. Don't wait any longer and apply to be part of our second to none team at 1health.io
As a Sr. Fullsatck Developer, Your Responsibilities Will Be
What We Value
- Design, develop, test, and maintain applications using cutting edge technologies.
- Work with other developers and across departments as a part of the development process
- Prepare user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that improve performance and maintainability of our software platform
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Possess core cultural values: positive energy, clear communication, efficient execution, and continuous learning
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with Python web frameworks Django/Flask/Tornado/Celery
- Recent experience building data-intensive APIs
- Practical experience with React
- Experience implementing security compliance requirements
- Understanding the tradeoffs of distributed architecture (e.g. Microservices)
- Relational and NoSQL DB experience (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Dynamo)
- Practitioner of TDD
- Practical knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code and configuration management systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience working in startup environments
- Recent experience working on Scrum/Kanban teams
- Open source projects contribution is a huge plus
Unlimited paid time off
Fully Remote Organization
16 paid holidays
401(k) with up to 3% grant
Short-term and long-term disability insurance (100% company-paid)
Health, dental and vision insurance ( 90% company paid for employees and 80% for families)
We believe that the key to 1health's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
1health is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.1health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, 1health is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before 1health can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Powered by JazzHR