As a Sr. Java Developer, you will be required to design, build and test changes to Java applications and platforms, you will also be require...
You should enjoy problem solving and white boarding. You will be collaborating with tech leads on setting technical direction with most of your time being hands on coding. You will be required to create processes and models, build and implement Java web services, guide and assist other application teams in product or service utilization, and implement test frameworks. As a Sr. Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of a variety of services (libraries, frameworks, web-services, web applications, and tools) that exist in an ecosystem.
- 10+ years' experience as a developer with 2+ years of AWS experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Python
- Experience in frameworks such as Boto and Spring
- Experience in streaming technologies, Kinesis/Kafka/Pulsar, Zookeeper
- Experience with Containers: Docker, Fargate, K8s by AWS or Kubernetes
- Strong experience with RESTful and REST standards
- Familiar with development in a Unix/Linux environment, commands, and shell scripting, not just deployments.
- Extensive knowledge and application of OO concepts and design.
- Familiarity with GIT/Stash & Gradle
- Familiar with CI/CD best practices and Jenkins
- Track record of success on complex, multi-tier products.
- Knowledge of security concepts, models, policies
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit testing (Junit) and integration testing, automated testing platforms
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and good team player
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Customers at multiple levels
- Able to function in a highly interactive environment.
- Experience with tools like: Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, Mockito JMS, Git
- provided by Dice