* Bachelor's degree in computer science, IS, or job-related degree OR equivalent work experience
* 7 years of Java and appl...
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IS, or job-related degree OR equivalent work experience
- 7 years of Java and applications development experience
- 3 years of Python experience
- Proficient in both Java and Python programming languages
- 3 years of experience as a Java/Python developer/designer analyst with a solid background in developing, maintaining, refining, and updating Java or Python-based applications/systems
- Review and analyze existing algorithm/codes
- Develop and migrate existing algorithm/codes from Java to Python and ensure efficient, consistent outcomes from Python codes
- Provide and document technology solutions and prototypes to be used as the basis or template for more complicated business/technical requirements
- Research, diagnose, and develop fixes for defects during migrating
- Address maintenance issues related to current development, testing, and production
- Participate in cross-area/application integration and design sessions as subject matter expert on application development
- Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, and workflow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development, and/or applicable administrative areas, including software builds and releases
- Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new systems applications
- Mentor and assist team members on Java and Python-related issues as subject matter expert, especially debugging
- Train team member on Python as needed
- Provide post-implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements, and instruction to production support team
- Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions
TM Floyd & Company offers a generous array of benefits, depending on the length of assignment. We also offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000. Ask us for more details!
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.