Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. As the first Revenue Execution Platform, SetSail focuses sales on sma...
Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. As the first Revenue Execution Platform, SetSail focuses sales on small wins that lead to the big win. SetSail uses machine learning and AI to identify key buying signals that lead to successful deals. SetSail then tracks those signals and allows sales leaders to create automated programs that drive top rep behaviors. CROs and Sales VPs at companies like Dropbox, Cisco, and HubSpot use SetSail to increase attainment, accelerate ramp time, and improve win rates. Customers that use SetSail have 12% higher quota attainment, 25% faster ramp time, and a 15x ROI on sales incentives. Backed by leading VC firms, SetSail secured $26M in Series A funding to kick-off 2021 and has raised a total of $37M in VC funding to date.
The SetSail Engineering Team is a cross-functional team that's responsible for product and infrastructure development. We are looking for a senior python developer who can help us scale out our product ecosystem. We are using cutting edge technology to build our platform on both the front and backend. Our user-centric platform, which we constructed using AWS and terraform, is responsible for bridging the gap between insights and action, creating real-time, productivity-driving habits through our end-to-end solution.
- Work with development teams, product managers, and customers to ideate software solutions
- Contribute to the team's continuous development; help make technical design decisions
- Be an innovator with a thirst for knowledge who can take ownership of an idea and drive it to completion
- Develop & manage complex architectures that are still readable, maintainable, and testable
- Work with data science and data engineers to improve software responsiveness
- Be an advocate for python best practices
SetSail Press & Blog
- Proven experience (5 or more years) as a python developer or similar role
- Prefer degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Working knowledge of distributed computing
- Working knowledge of large scale data processing
- An advocate of Test Driven Development
- Experience deploying to cloud environments such as AWS
Why you'll love SetSail
- Tech Crunch Rethink Sales Compensation
- Business Wire Reinvent How Sales Reps are Motivated and Rewarded
- CMSWire Understand Which Data Is Right for Each Use Case
- Full Steam Ahead on Our Mission to Empower Every Rep
- How to Automate and Enrich Data
- Helping Reps stay Laser-Focused on what Matters with SetSail Accelerate
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail
, please visit https //We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.