The Sr. Application Developer (NLP and Python) supports business process through technology solutions. This role is responsible for working ...
The Sr. Application Developer (NLP and Python) supports business process through technology solutions. This role is responsible for working in partnership with Architects, DBA and other members of the Information Services team for the maintenance, enhancement and creation of web applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in application development
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with scripting language Python, & Docker.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such a Java, C++, Go.
- Experience with AWS Comprehend and AWS NLP
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/ Job Scheduling tools (Airflow, Luigi, Oozie) - preferred
- Knowledge/experience working with AWS stack ( Lambda, Batch, ECS, Kubernetes, API Gateway) - preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Cloudformation/Terraform) -preferred
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
No 3rd parties, please.