T2 was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies ...
T2 was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We create the games we would want to play ourselves. We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, Private Division and Social Point.
As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted on as a Sr. Software Data Engineer to be an integral team member building the next generation reporting and analytics platform. As a strong Python developer, your expertise will allow us to build APIs and pipelines to support integrations of internal and external applications. This role is for you - if working with large, diverse and complex types of data excites you!
We're in search of people who are proactive and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams that have the ability to think big (while paying careful attention to detail).
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology. We need your skills to help continue our quest in becoming the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with other team members to continue to scale our architecture, taking into account the needs of today while remaining flexible enough to evolve for the needs of tomorrow.
- You will participate in all phases of SDLC - requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- You'll develop and manage stable, scalable data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end-user analyses and targeting using stream and batch processing architectures.
- You will maintain API based ETL/ELT processes from multi-source raw data collection to reporting/visualization.
- You'll define and implement monitoring and alerting policies for data solutions.
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists to implement advanced analytics algorithms that exploit our rich data sets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering, and machine learning.
- You'll develop data quality framework to ensure delivery of high-quality data and analyses to stakeholders.
- You'll develop and support continuous integrations build and deployment processes that use Jenkins, Docker, Git, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strategic: You're currently able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives and can work independently.
- Technical: You currently have extensive experience in both Python and SQL. (Analytical Functions. SQL Queries) Integrating 3rd Party APIs, Building ETL Pipelines and AWS.
- Communication: You currently communicate with business customers to gather requirements and gain a deep understanding of varied data-sets.
- Detail Oriented: You currently test and monitoring data for anomalies and rectifying them and have knowledge of software coding practices across the development life-cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.