As a Senior Developer you will have the opportunity to build Client healthcare technologies never thought possible. You will bring clinical ...
As a Senior Developer you will have the opportunity to build Client healthcare technologies never thought possible. You will bring clinical research to life in the form of working, distributed software. Your contribution to the company's software will enable collaboration and interoperability between institutions throughout the industry. Working with an interdisciplinary team of brilliant and dedicated colleagues you will help to solve problems at a level of complexity and scale unique to healthcare.
- Design and deliver applications, modules, interfaces and solutions
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Use and enhance the code pipeline
- Implement unit tests to add speed and quality to our development life cycle
- Triage and fix Tier 3 problems that are escalated from customers
- Develop new skills and techniques in areas such as cloud, knowledge engineering and AI/Client
- Intermediate to advanced Python experience, or other OO enterprise platform development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; confidence and interpersonal skills needed to conduct effective presentations and explain elaborate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Collaborative and able to thrive within a dynamic, fast-moving business
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical thinking
- Experience with databases, data models and data processing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, MongoDB or distributed message/task processing preferred
Previous experience working with EHRs, or other clinical or financial healthcare
- provided by Dice