Curative is providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the US. We are now scaling the distribution of vaccinations. We seek engineers to hel...
Curative is providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the US. We are now scaling the distribution of vaccinations. We seek engineers to help us grow quickly, to fight this pandemic. The integrations team is responsible for ensuring that all of these actions comply with mandatory reporting to the state health departments.
Software Engineer (remote):
Stack: Python (Flask), AWS, Postgres, and Celery
We're growing quickly, candidates must be able to hit the ground running. Potential for massive impact as we bring testing to hundreds of thousands of people
- Build and maintain a system that is able to report all vaccinations and test results to mandatory public health departments.
- Internal REST api for re-processing failed events and other utility functions.
- Create and maintain separate integrations for other mandatory reporting entities.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in our monorepo flask web application, for scheduling appointments and resulting test kits in the lab.
- Datadog, sql, and api error handling and data correction.
Our Ideal candidate:
- 3+ years Experience with Python and (Django or Flask)
- Experience with DevOps / AWS
- Proficient understanding of SQL
- Will take ownership of mission critical problems that arise
- Optimistic, not bureaucratic
- Friendly, not intimidating
- Simple, not convoluted
- Reliable, not flaky
- Human, not cold
- provided by Dice