InfoTech is assisting our client in their search for several full-time Sr. Python Developers. The client is a data analytics service provide...
InfoTech is assisting our client in their search for several full-time Sr. Python Developers. The client is a data analytics service provider that is growing in response to increased customer demand. These roles would be adding to existing and building new data pipelines to support the larger analytics and data science processes. Candidates must have strong Python development background with SQL development abilities, preferably in SQL Server. Expertise designing ETL and data ingestion processes is also required. Additional background with cloud-based development in Azure or columnar databases, containerization, or Analytics systems using Databricks, Spark, or similar tools is preferred.
- Responsible for development, testing, documentation, delivery, and support of highly secure and scalable cloud applications.
- Design, implement and manage data pipelines at scale with automated testing, data migration and production data maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with the DevOps Engineers and Data Scientists on the team to rapidly build and deploy data science products.
- Follow best practices around version control, testing, and CI/CD pipelines
- Work in Agile Scrum approach
- 5+ years of professional Python development
- 5+ years of SQL
- Understanding of design principles of a scalable, secure application
- Developing and consuming services
- Understanding of Python threading limitations and alternatives
- Cloud development on Azure
- Columnar databases (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Databricks, Spark, Hive, Hadoop or similar
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Understanding of data science concepts
- provided by Dice