Client is using bitbucket with Jenkins for automated testing and Saltstack to actually deploy. Celery or MongoDB a plus. We need a very stro...
Client is using bitbucket with Jenkins for automated testing and Saltstack to actually deploy. Celery or MongoDB a plus. We need a very strong engineer who can also work with others and help them learn how to use these tools and techniques to be more effective. You will:
- Design and deliver applications, modules, interfaces and solutions
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Use and enhance the code pipeline
- These four metrics are something that you should understand and know how to influence. The four metrics client cares about are:
How often an organization successfully releases to production.
Lead Time for Changes
The amount of time it takes a commit to get into production
Change Failure Rate
The percentage of deployments causing a failure in production
Time to Restore Services
How long it takes an organization to recover from a failure in production
- Intermediate to advanced Python experience, or other OO enterprise platform development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; confidence and interpersonal skills needed to conduct effective presentations and explain elaborate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Collaborative and able to thrive within a dynamic, fast-moving business
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical thinking
- Experience with databases, data models and data processing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, MongoDB or distributed message/task processing preferred
- Previous experience working with EHRs, or other clinical or financial healthcare data is a huge plus
- Post-COVID travel to company meetings a few times a year may be required (IL)
As a Platform Engineer you will have the opportunity to build Client healthcare technologies never thought possible. You will bring clinical research to life in the form of working, distributed software. Your contribution to software will enable collaboration and interoperability between institutions throughout the industry. Working with an interdisciplinary team of brilliant and dedicated colleagues you will help to solve problems at a level of complexity and scale unique to healthcare.
- provided by Dice