A profitable, Pre-IPO start-up in Mountain View is looking for Senior Python Engineers to work on their proprietary data analytics technolog...
A profitable, Pre-IPO start-up in Mountain View is looking for Senior Python Engineers to work on their proprietary data analytics technology. This company was founded by ex-FAANG employees, this company develops an AI-powered, behavioral analytics engine that can be applied to a wide array of use cases and industries. As they continue to iterate on new features and technical improvements, they are looking for senior engineers who understand multithreading and Python while building high quality code for their scalable platform and robust data usage.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of Python coding proficiency
- Strong understand of parallel processing, concurrency, and multi-threading
- SQL database experience
- Cloud experience with either AWS P
What You Will Be Doing
- Data as a Service Experience
- 90% Backend and Software Systems
- 10% Cloud and Infrastructure-as-Code
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Equity Package
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice