Here at CINDER , we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a cli...
Here at CINDER , we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a client site. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Python Software Developer for our sister company Novus Labs!
- Has 5+ years of Python experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Can write and document clear code
- Has test and test automation development experience
- Proficient in Git and GitHub
- Has experience with Embedded systems
- Has outstanding communication and written skills
- C, C++
- Agile software development
- Pytest and/or Python unittest
- Jira and Continuous Integration systems
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Compensation : $35+/hour, depending on experience
Requirements: Drug Test (no Marijuana testing), Background Check
Hours : Monday-Friday, 8-5
Work Environment: Onsite, casual
Location : Our client is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.
- provided by Dice