Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and u...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Enterprise Function Technology (EFT) is seeking a Software Sr. Engineer that acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process. Immediate focus areas of this position will include but not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of Liquidity Risk Management solutions that require extensive integration between People, Process, and Technology. As well as, critical internal Risk Management, Collateral Management and Resolution & Recovery.
- Maintain strong risk and security compliance for the application portfolio.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 5+ years of Python experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering Business Intelligence (BI), analytics and reporting using API Services architecture
- 3+ years of microservices development experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- 2+ years of experience in Python based API services using Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
Street Address MN-Minneapolis:
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Spring
- GitHub experience
- 3+ years of API Gateway engineering experience such as DataPower, Apigee, MuleSoft
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration development technologies such as IBM Udeploy, (UrbanCode Deploy), Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- 2+ years of leadership experience including coaching, training and mentoring
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.Benefits Summary Benefits
Visit for benefits information.